Wednesday, November 9, 2011

want Wednesday

When I started this blog only had a few books in mind to read. Now I find a ton I want too read
 
So every Wednesday I am going to list books I am going to get next trip to the bookstore. There will be 3 books a childs book a young adult book and a book I want


The Girl who Could Fly by Victoria Forester
  I have read many review for this title and 90% of them are very positive. I am looking forward to get this for us.










 


City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare  

      This is a book people either love or hate. I want to see what we think.













Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur

My friend is giving me thier copy. She just finished it and says I will love it. I hope so.



That is list for want Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment