Monday, February 13, 2012

Update Monday # 4 Pt 2

I was right we went to the bookstore and to lunch. I bought more books for me and the kids to read and review.  I am going to list the books I got just title and authors. I am not going to descriptions today but as soon as I figure out when I am going to review them you will get the full description.


Surviving the Applewhites by Stephanie S. Tolan
Sideways Stories From Wayside School by Louis Sachar
Matilda by Roald Dahl
The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick
Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix
The 39 Clues Book One The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
Solitary Ecape from Furnace by Alexander Gordon Smith
Reckless by Cornelia Funke
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
Specials by Scott Westerfeld
The Night Season by Chelsea Cain
In for the Kill by John Lutz
Size 14 is not Fat Either by Meg Cabot

 as you can see I got a few titles for everyone. I will be busy reading for several months, and that does not include the books I bought from www.Amazon.com those titles are all young adult titles and will keep me buzy till the end of the year I hope. 

1 comment:

  1. http://forumi.fearnode.net/site-announcements/1002651/darwinnem?page=28#post-3587719

    ReplyDelete