Monday, March 30, 2015

Review : Dollhouse







Dollhouse (Dark Carousel #1)
Dollhouse
Anya Allyn
The Studio, a Paper Lantern Lit imprint



From Goodreads : A spine-tingling Gothic Thriller

An abandoned mansion, deep in the woods. A dollhouse, filled with life-sized toys. A doorway into other realms. And girls who keep disappearing...

When Cassie’s best friend, Aisha, vanishes during a school hike, Cassie sets off with Aisha's boyfriend and their friend Lacey, determined to find her. Instead, the three teens fall into a carefully-laid trap—deep into the surreal nightmare and dark secrets of the Dollhouse.

Now, Cassie must uncover the mysteries of the Dollhouse and her own connection to it-- before it's too late.
 
 
 
My Review:  I received this book for an honest review from Netgalley and the publisher.

       Okay, I am not one to be easily scared, but reading this book in a quiet house at night is not something I recommend. This book will chill you and thrill you. I loved it. After finishing it I bought the second one on Amazon and going to read it when I need adrenaline rush. I was pulled into the story and it did not let go. The cliff hanging ending compels me to read more by this author. Another series for my shelf.






No comments:

Post a Comment