Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Read-a- thon

BoutOfBooks-880x400-03

So I have been in a reading slump the last month and I thought I would try this to get out of it.


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.


 Now, I just have to explain to my family why I am checking out for the week, but my husband will be happy to see the pile of books I have going down. I joined this because of three reasons. First you set your own goal ( I am not sure how many I want to read yet). Two I am going to do a 24hour  read-a-thon in Oct. and I want to see how I like it. Third, my tbr pile is slowly attacking me and taking over my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment