Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Review: Darkridge Hall




18299861
Darkridge Hall
Michael K. Rose
 
 
 
From Goodreads: An evil lurks in the depths of Darkridge Hall, and Andy, a new student at Kransten Academy, is about to meet it face to face.

When threatening, shadowy figures appear outside his dorm room window, Andy decides to solve the mystery of just who or what they are. But those same shadows may be responsible for the strange deaths that have been occurring in the town of Bethlehem, Maine over the past several decades.

As Andy, his teacher Mark Harris and police chief Charles Buck struggle to put the pieces together, they soon realize that the answer may come too late for them to stop the malevolent power behind it all.
 
 
My Review:  I recieved and ARC of this book from Netgalley and the Publisher. I would like to thank them.
 
 
   I think I should have waited till Oct. to add this to my Holloween Reads because it was dark and scary and made me read it strait throught. Wonderfully inventive with the plot and creepy. I had chills reading this spine tingler and jumping at shadows. This book is the perfect kind to introduce young readers to the genere of horror.( If read in the daytime.)  I also loved the story line taking from Egyptian history. Made me interested in it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment