Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Review : Blood of My Blood ( Jasper Dent # 3)


20454051
Blood of My Blood
Barry Lyga
Little Brown Books for Young Readers



From Goodreads: Jazz has been shot and left to die in New York. His girlfriend, Connie, is in the clutches of Jazz's monstrous father, Billy--the world's most notorious serial killer. And his best friend, Howie, is bleeding to death on the floor of Jazz's new home.

Somehow, these three must rise above the horrors and find a way to come together in pursuit of Billy.

But then Jazz crosses a line he's never crossed before, and soon the entire country is wondering: "Like father, like son? Who is the true monster?"

From New York City to the small town of Lobo's Nod, the chase is on, and this time, Jazz is the hunted, not the hunter--while Billy Dent lurks in the shadows.

And beyond Billy? Something much, much worse. Prepare to meet...the Crow King.



My Review: What can I say about this trilogy. That I wish it could continue. That this is one series I am keeping because I want to re-read it. This story and characters blew me away , well I have said all these things and I am truly upset that this series ended. I loved Jasper Dent and did not want to finish this book because there was not another one to get and continue this amazing, horrifying, and wonderfully written story. Action packed from page one till Jaspers final bow. I recommend this trilogy too all the fans of dark  murder mysteries ( from ages 16 to  106 )  you will love it I promise .





If I could have given it more stars I would have

1 comment:

  1. Dwello is the right place to buy Homes. Buy your new homes with confidence with dwello. Dwello - Right Address is Waiting.
    Treon
    Ruparel Nova
    Jade Residences
    Ecopolitan
    Countdown X
    Runwal Forests

    ReplyDelete