Monday, December 19, 2011

New Year New Plan

Okay, starting January 1st I have decided that I am taking a month and going to dedicate it to one type of book. I have tried reading the kids book, the teen book, and then my book. I have been mostly reading teen and kids. My books have been falling by the way side. So every month I am going to read at least 4 books from one type of book. So, because my books have suffered the most I will be reading and reviewing them the month of January. In February I will read 4 kids books and so on.Equal time for equal books. Also because I know for Christmas I am getting books so I really need to clear my bookcase off. I need more room so on January 7th I will post the four adult books I have chosen for the month. Then on Feb 3rd post reviews and on the 7th the cycle starts all over again with a different age range. I hope you all enjoy the books and remember Keep Reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment