Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Watch For It Wednesday

Well here we are again Wednesday. I am happy the week is half over and my reading progress is going better than I expected. These are the paperback books I am looking forward to reading

TITLE: Hold Me Closer, Necromancer
AUTHOR: Lish McBride

SUMMARY: (Goodreads)
 Sam leads a pretty normal life. He may not have the most exciting job in the world, but he’s doing all right—until a fast food prank brings him to the attention of Douglas, a creepy guy with an intense violent streak.
Turns out Douglas is a necromancer who raises the dead for cash and sees potential in Sam. Then Sam discovers he’s a necromancer too, but with strangely latent powers. And his worst nightmare wants to join forces . . . or else.
With only a week to figure things out, Sam needs all the help he can get. Luckily he lives in Seattle, which has nearly as many paranormal types as it does coffee places. But even with newfound friends, will Sam be able to save his skin?

RELEASE DATE: May 8th

SIDENOTES: I like the title of this book and then I read the description . Okay that really had me. I think my son will like this book. To tell the truth. I have this on my want list but it is going to be a while till I read it. I have been stocking up on ya and tween books that to bargin tables.

***********************************************************************************


This second book is one I have been waiting for since I finished and reviewed the first in the series


TITLE : Invincible (Chronicles of Nick #2)                             AUTHOR: Sherrilyn Kenyon                                                  SUMMARY : Just when he thought things couldn’t get any worse...

Nick Gautier’s day just keeps getting better and better. Yeah, he survived the zombie attacks, only to wake up and find himself enslaved to a world of shapeshifters and demons out to claim his soul.

His new principal thinks he’s even more of a hoodlum than the last one, his coach is trying to recruit him to things he can’t even mention and the girl he’s not seeing, but is, has secrets that terrify him.

But more than that, he’s being groomed by the darkest of powers and if he doesn’t learn how to raise the dead by the end of the week, he will become one of them...
RELEASE DATE: March 13th

SIDENOTES: Like I said I have been waiting for this book for months. I really liked the first book and Nick is a typical teen, but devoted to his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment