Sunday, May 3, 2015

Review: The Fault in our Stars



11870085
The Fault in Our Stars
John Green
Dutton Books
 
 
From Goodreads:Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.
 
 
 
My Review: Okay, this book was amazing I must admit. Yes, I cried. I can not imagine anyone who would not. Such a wonderful love story and tragic ending . I am ashamed to think it took me this long to read this heart wrenching, emotional rollercoaster of a story, but I am glad I did. I will also re-read it, and that is something I do not do often . John Green, this book made me feel like no other book has and I promptly bought the movie. I am also going to read Paper Towns  and going to see the movie too.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment