Thursday, December 3, 2015

Review: Some Like It Lethal








427080
Some Like It Lethal
Nancy Martin
Signet
From Goodreads : When the husband of a wealthy dog food heiress is found bludgeoned to death at an exclusive hunt club, Nora Blackbird is as surprised as anyone. Worse still, the evidence points toward a devious blackmail scheme-with Nora's sister, Emma, as the main suspect. Investigating with the help of friend and foe alike, Nora uncovers the secrets of some of Philadelphia's high-and-mightiest-and attracts the unwanted attentions of the real killer...  
My Review: I enjoyed this book, not as much as the first two. Still a good series I want to continue . A mystery that makes you laugh out loud. With Nora and her sisters it always seems like trouble is around the corner, but the way they solve the crime always makes me smile. I really like this series of cozy mystery with just the right hint of humor and romance added in.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment