Monday, January 23, 2012

Update Monday

Because of my fathers illness and my traveling to see him. I am behind on my reading but now that I am home I plan on reading a lot more. This is just an update to let you know what is going on and what is coming up. I have finished one book this month so far I am afraid I will not finish all four but I do plan to finish at least 2 and get half-way through the third before listing the Feburary reads. I also have done the first Watch for it Wendesday and E book Friday. I would like feed back on what my followers think about the new approach to blogging more. Hit or Miss? As I said before I will also be hosting a giveaway  Feburary 17th - 27th.  I am hoping to attrack more followers with this giveaway. I am thankful for my followers now but I can attract more and better giveaways if my blog is bigger. I think that is all for this update. I have to go back to reading now.

No comments:

Post a Comment