Tuesday, June 5, 2012

6/5/2012



          

What I am reading now


Title: Hunger
Author : Michael Grant

I am only about 200 pages into the book but right now it is good. I do like how it picks up only three months after the last book. When I finished the last book all the questions I had are being answered in this one so far. I am excited to read more and see what happens next



On my shelf to be read next

Okay, so June is my daughters month so I picked out a book for her.

Title: Surviving The Applewhites
Author: Stephanie S. Tolan


Have not heard anything about the book as far as reviews. I like the quick summary I saw. This book is about a bully who has been kicked out of every school and has to live with a family of Artist. 


                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment