Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Review : If We Kiss



848867
 
If We Kiss
Rachel Vail
  Harper Teen
 
If We Kiss is the story of Charlotte (Charlie to her friends), who finds herself falling for a boy who is off-limits. Her best friend is in love with him, and her mother and his father are dating. Still, Charlie can't help but wonder, what would happen if we kiss?





My Review : I don't know why but I seemed to be on a contemporary kick lately. I have never read any before, but I have so many on my shelf that I figured why not. I am happy I picked up this first. It was light easy read that brought back fond memories of my first kiss. How at that young age how confused your emotions get and your not sure what is going on. I like Charlie's character because you sympathize with the mixed feeling and puzzlement she feels. What does this kiss mean? I also like how Charlie is true to age. She does not rationalize it and forget about it. Like most young girls this throws her life into turmoil. It is a charming tale of love at first kiss (kind of ) (Maybe???)
Great story loved the characters and will read the sequel .

                                                 
 
 


1 comment: