Saturday, December 12, 2015

Review: Alive




23278532
Alive
Scott Sigler
Del Rey
 
 
 
From Goodreads : A young woman awakes trapped in an enclosed space. She has no idea who she is or how she got there. With only her instincts to guide her, she escapes her own confinement—and finds she’s not alone. She frees the others in the room and leads them into a corridor filled with the remains of a war long past. The farther these survivors travel, the worse are the horrors they confront. And as they slowly come to understand what this prison is, they realize that the worst and strangest possibilities they could have imagined don’t even come close to the truth.
 
 
My Review: Okay just by reading the Goodreads synopsis I was drawn to this book. I enjoyed this book a lot, the plot twist kind of through me, but I have never read a book like this. The story is enthralling and the characters were interesting. I am going to continue this series to see how it advances.






No comments:

Post a Comment