Thursday, December 3, 2015

Review: Rogue

 
 
 
14290102
Rogue
Gina Damico
Graphia

From Goodreads:Lex is a teenage Grim Reaper with the power to Damn souls, and it’s getting out of control. She’s a fugitive, on the run from the maniacal new mayor of Croak and the townspeople who want to see her pay the price for her misdeeds. Uncle Mort rounds up the Junior Grims to flee Croak once again, but this time they’re joined by Grotton, the most powerful Grim of all time. Their new mission is clear: Fix his mistakes, or the Afterlife will cease to exist, along with all the souls in it. 

The gang heads for Necropolis, the labyrinth-like capital city of the Grimsphere. There, they discover that the Grimsphere needs a reboot. To do that, the portals to the Afterlife must be destroyed…but even that may not be enough to fix the damage. Things go from bad to worse, and when at last the fate of the Afterlife and all the souls of the Damned hang in the balance, it falls to Lex and her friends to make one final, impossible choice.
 
 
 
My Review: This book was the action packed finale to an amazing series. I did not think I could love a series this much but this was amazing up until the end. Going to miss Lex and the gang but I can always know I can re read them any time. Watching Lex grow from a smart mouth bully to the wonderfully strong an determined young lady I know she could be was a journey I was glad to be on and happy I witnessed it. The writing in this trilogy just kept me reading until the end. I will look for more books by this author because she can tell a story







No comments:

Post a Comment