Thursday, November 3, 2011

Book Store

Just got back from the bookstore and bought books for our reviews.

Daughter

 Sideways Stories from Wayside School  by  Louis Sachar
 The Sisters Grimm: The Fairy-Tale Detectives  by  Michael Buckley
 It's Raining Cupcakes  by  Lisa Schroeder
 Matilda by Roald Dahl
 Heck : Where the Bad Kids Go by Dale E. Basye

Son

 Hunger by Michael Grant
 Clockwork Angel  by  Cassandra Clare
 The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
 The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  Infinity  by Sherrilyn Kenyon 

My reads

  Snow Angel by Thom Racina
  The Killing Hour by Lisa Gardner
  Jack & Jill  by James Patterson
  Fear Itself  by Jonathan Nasaw
  Immoral  by Brian Freeman  

 As I read the first three books on my list I am finding I am looking forward to reading all 3 books not just my books. Each month like I said I will list the 3 books we have picked and type the summary of the book . Then the next post will be the cover of the book and my review.          

No comments:

Post a Comment