Monday, March 25, 2013

Review: 3rd Degree



3rd Degree (Women's Murder Club, #3)

3RD Degree
James Patterson
Grand Central Publishing
 
The Women's Murder Club returns in a shockingly suspenseful thriller. Plunging into a burning town house, Detective Lindsay Boxer discovers three dead bodies...and a mysterious message at the scene. When more corpses turn up, Lindsay asks her friends Claire Washburn of the medical examiner's office, Assistant D.A. Jill Bernhardt, and San Francisco Chronicle reporter Cindy Thomas to help her find a murderer who vows to kill every three days. Even more terrifying, he has targeted one of the four friends. Which one will it be?
 
 
My Review: Another heart racing pulse pounding thriller from James Patterson. I am really starting to understand why people love this author. His book are just great. But why why did you have to kill one of the main characters, and my favorite one at that. This was a page turner I could not stop reading and did not want to sleep at night. I wanted no Needed to finish this book. When I did finish it I took a deep breathe and just could not believe it. This series just gets better as I go along and I am glad to get it off my tbr pile. Now onto the next one.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment