Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Review : If I Stay





6990472
 
If I Stay
Gayle Forman
Publisher : Speak
 
 
From Goodreads : On a day that started like any other, Mia had everything: a loving family, a gorgeous, admiring boyfriend, and a bright future full of music and full of choices. In an instant, almost all of that is taken from her. Caught between life and death, between a happy past and an unknowable future, Mia spends one critical day contemplating the only decision she has left. It is the most important decision she'll ever make.
 
My Review:  This book blew me away. I loved this book. The first book by Gayle Forman I ever read but I can tell you it will not be the last. So touching and moving. I laughed ,I cried, I felt all the emotions while reading this amazing novel then I found out there is a sequal and I ran out to buy it. This book was so touching and moving I am going to start the next one right now. Gayle Forman has a fan for life now. I hope she never stops writting. I am also going to buy more of her book. This is one thing I love about blogging. I discover new authors that I never would have picked up before .  If you want a book that make you feel all the emotions on the scale and makes you cheer for the ending, this is it. I was so happy to find the story continues and I look forward to finishing that too .
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment