Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: The Karma Club





6584019
The Karma Club
Jessica Brody
Farrar, Straus and Giroux
 
 
From Goodreads: Madison Kasparkova always thought she understood how Karma works. Do good things and you'll be rewarded, do something bad and Karma will make sure you get what you deserve.

But when Maddy’s boyfriend  cheats on her, nothing bad comes his way. That’s why Maddy  starts the Karma Club,  to clean up the messes that the universe has left behind. Sometimes, though, it isn’t wise to meddle with the universe.

It turns out Karma often has plans of its own.
 
 
My Review: Okay admit it we all want karma to kick someone's butt. Well this book was a great example of making karma hurry up and do it already. I really enjoyed this book. A light, fun read that makes you think messing with karma is a good thing. ( Beware when messing with forces you don't understand)
 
  I loved the character in the story Maddy, Jade, and Angie are so well written they leap off the page. I wish I had friends like that because there would never be a dull moment. Having your heart broken at their age is the worse thing that can happen to them, and you do cheer them all on.
  
   Jessica Brody is a wonderful author that I am just discovering. I am loving her writing style and the realism she brings to each book. I want to read more ....... and I will
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment