Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review: Nightmare In Niceville




12935814

Nightmare in Niceville
Amberle Cianne
 Boutique of Quality Books
 
From Goodreads: Lily Strykes is a typical teenage girl, who, along with her mother and younger sister, settles into a comfortably predictable lifestyle in the quiet little town of Niceville, Florida. But hidden in their past is something dark. A fun night out with friends takes an unexpected and terrifying turn as her previous life quickly catches up to her. Lily's routine but peaceful existence, as well as those of her family and friends, is turned upside down in a matter of hours when a figure from her violent past suddenly returns.
 
 
My Review:   I was given this book by Netgalley and the publisher for my honest opinion.
 
    I really enjoyed this book. It was fast paced and took off from page three and never stopped. Do not think this book is anything but a straight horror book, but I could not put this down. Lily is a girl with a family secret and when the secret comes back it comes back with a vengeance taking out anything or one in the way. Lots of mayhem and carnage. For older YA and adults.
     I found myself cheering for all the characters in this book and sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for what would happen next. I am going to read this book again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment