Saturday, September 7, 2013

Review : All Fall Down





245340
All Fall Down
Erica Spindler
Mira Books
 
 
Melanie May, a small-town cop hungry for the big time, risks her career to convince a troubled FBI profiler of the identity of a serial killer, only to realize that the profile she's created fits someone in her own life -- and that the killer won't stop...until all fall down.
 
 
My Review: I really liked this book. I have only read one other book by Erica Spindler and she is an author I look forward to reading more from. The characters are well written and well developed I liked the relationship between the sisters because I am close to my sister and we were always showing up at each others house. I also liked the twists and turns in this book it kept me on the edge of my seat as I read. I thought I had it figured out by the end I was not completely right and the end knocked me off my seat.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment