Sunday, September 15, 2013

Review: Fugitives




Fugitives (Escape From Furnace, #4)
Fugitives
Alexander Gordon Smith
Square Fish
 
 
Forever altered by his experience in Furnace Penetentiary, Alex has done the impossible and escaped. But the battle for freedom is only just beginning. Charged with his superhuman abilities, Alex must uncover the last of Furnace’s secrets—the truth about the man who built the prison, the man known as Alfred Furnace. And to do that he must stop running and finally confront his greatest fears.
 
 
 
My Review: This is the fourth installment of the Escape From Furnace series and the best one so far. A rollercoaster ride from start to finish . I am not going into detail of the story because I hate reviews with spoilers, But this is a series to check out if you like dark and disturbing stories that have wonderful characters and nonstop action. Your heart will be pounding and pulse racing as you wonder what is going to happen next. I can't wait to read what I am sure will be the stunning conclusion to this amazing series. My son and I are going to miss this series and hope the author keeps writing for years to come. Mr. Smith has two very dedicated fans in my house.  


No comments:

Post a Comment