Sunday, September 29, 2013

Update # 2

Well, you have probably been wondering where I have been for the last couple of weeks. I have been locked in a closet with book and reading (as all people should be )

Since stating I am on a book buying ban till I do the project 10 books ( where you take 10 older books off your shelf and read them) 6 times before I can buy another book. I have been reading more. In the last 4 weeks I have read 14 books and only 7 towards my first 10 books off my list. I will be posting reviews for 3 more books at least next Sat.

  I also looked at my ARC's and see that the pile is getting out of hand so I will be gone this week to start reading them.  So this week I am reading my first New Adult book, and you will be getting a review on that too.

17877226 This is the first New Adult book I am reading. I look forward to see what this new genre holds and if I like it.

    Till next time
   Keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment