Saturday, September 8, 2012

Review: Immoral

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Immoral
Brian Freeman
St. Martin's Paperback
 
 
Description: Lieutenant Jonathan Stride is suffering from an ugly case of déjà vu. For the second time in a year, a beautiful teenage girl has disappeared off the streets of Duluth, Minnesota - gone without a trace, like a bitter gust off Lake Superior. The two victims couldn't be more different. First it was Kerry McGrath, bubbly, sweet sixteen. And now Rachel Deese, strange, sexually charged, a wild child. The media hounds Stride to catch a serial killer, and as the search carries him from the icy stillness of the northern woods to the erotic heat of Las Vegas, he must decide which facts are real and which are illusions. And Stride finds his own life changed forever by the secrets he uncovers. Secrets that stretch across time in a web of lies, death, and illicit desire. Secrets that are chillingly immoral.
 
Review: Let me start by saying this is a new to me author. Now I am kicking myself for passing this book by so many times at the bookstore. I really did like this book. For a debut book I must applaud Mr. Freeman. I am now a fan and will read the rest of the series.
 
 Now on to the book. This book is really a page turner and I could not put it down, Okay I had to go to work. I wanted to call out so I could finish it but in the end I went to work. I found myself thinking about the story and trying to figure out "who did it"all day. This book has so many twists and turns you do not see coming that it keeps you on the edge of your seat and your pulse racing. The fast pace action was amazing. I ended saying up all night to finish this book and I was happy when it all came together in the end . This book is a must read for anyone who likes thrillers. I can not praise it enough. This gets my highest rating available.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment