Friday, September 14, 2012

Review: Infinity: Chronicles of Nick

 
 
 
 
Infinity : Chronicles of Nick
Sherrilyn Kenyon
St. Martin's Griffin
 
  In this book we are introduced to Nick Gautier, as most teens do, he knows everything there is to know. When he gets in a life and death situation with one of his friends thinks change. Saved by a mysterious stranger, Nick see the world is not all he thought. For instance his class mates are all turning into zombies. Nick has to find out how to save himself and his friends with out getting in trouble at school or with his mother.    
 
 I really enjoyed this book. I thought it started slow but when it picked up it was off and running. The action was well written and fun to read. I loved Nick and his sarcastic nature and his vivid personality pulled me into this book . I also liked Nick's relationship with his mother. He respects her and wants to protect her at the same time I found that heartwarming and authentic. The world is dark and amazingly memorable I felt like I was there . I will be reading the rest of the series and seeing what happens to Nick in the future. I also liked that the supporting characters were fun and added to the adventure too. Not just waiting for Nick to protect them but helping him figure out what is going on.
 
 When I started reading this book I did not know it was a continuation of the Dark - Hunters series or a spin off. If you have not read the Dark - Hunters series do not worry  for this book can stand on its own.


No comments:

Post a Comment