Saturday, September 15, 2012

Review: Jack & Jill



Jack & Jill
James Patterson
Grand Central Publishing




    This is the third installment in the Alex Cross Series. In this book he is on the hunt for two killers. The first is a person who is killing kids from the Sojourn Truth School. The second is a high profile killer going after the rich and famous of Washington D.C. who taunts the police with poems always starting with"Jack and Jill" . Alex must solve both cases before more kids are killed and the most famous person in D.C is killed.
    I thought this was the best book yet. With fast paced, nonstop action in this book had me up all night reading. James Patterson amazes me with his plot twist and awe-inspiring plots I find it hard to put the book down. My pulse quickens as I turn the page being drawn deeper and deeper into the mystery until the heart racing ending. Then I wait for my heart to slow down and all I can say is Wow. The book ending was perfect and I can't wait for another crime to take the world by storm so Alex Cross can save us again .


No comments:

Post a Comment